uk residency banner


UK is the most exciting and safe country to live and work in the world. UK is the most renowned country globally for international business, education, culture, and lifestyle. The country a lot of exciting places to explore, historical churches & top museums and these are just the tips of an iceberg. There are some of the best institutions and universities on the planet in the UK which ensure an excellent standard of education. Eventually, UK is a top destination to consider for living and immigrate. Sole Representative Visa is one of the best options to migrate to UK with family.


This visa is allowed to individuals with senior positions in an organization operating outside the United Kingdom. These organizations must be intending to set up their office branch in the UK.

With this visa, one is required to start a business in United Kingdom or open a branch office of your company in UK. However these requirements must be met:

  • · You can migrate to UK along with your dependent children and spouse.
  • · Applicant must not be a majority shareholder in business.
  • · Applicant must hold senior position in the organization.
  • · Minimum 18 years old
  • · Must pass an English language test.
  • · Business bank account statement is required
  • · Employee of a business can also apply along with family on the behalf of that business.

Benefits of Sole Representative Visa

  • 1- No initial investment is required as parent company is expected to meet the financial requirements
  • 2- Visa holder can bring his family to the United Kingdom. This include dependents in your family specifically spouse and dependent children.
  • 3- The sole representative visa is a potential course to settlement/permanent residency in the UK. Moreover spouse get right to work full time and children can get benefit from the free education.
  • 4- Develop a business in land of opportunities and lead to get British passport as well.

Overseas Business Representative/ Sole Representative Visa


12 Months





Spouse Visa

You can migrate or settle in UK along with your children if your spouse (husband/wife) is an ILR holder or British national.

Your spouse’s salary must not be less than 18,600 pounds per annum in the UK.

You can also fulfill your financial requirement by cash savings (62,500 pounds) maintained in the last six months.

Meet English language requirements.

Health clearance is mandatory.

Contact Us

How Can Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm Helps You to Get Overseas Business Representative/ Sole Representative Visa and Spouse Visa?

Our legal counselors are constantly at the cutting edge of UK migration laws.

For advice, or to see whether you are as of now qualified for the new visas, get in touch with us today on 0300 0341388 or make an inquiry online!

    Free Consultation