St. Kitts and Nevis the Oldest Second Passport Program
Where is St. Kitts and Nevis?
Saint Kitts and Nevis, officially known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis. It is a Caribbean island country in the West Indies. It is well known for mountains and beaches shrouded in clouds. Moreover, the climate is moderate all year round.
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
Overview of St. Kitts & Nevis Second Passport
St. Kitts & Nevis Second Passport is the most trusted citizenship program. Introduced in 1984, it has allowed individuals and families from around the world to gain legal citizenship. Its passport is ranked 32nd strongest passport with Visa Free access to all Schengen States, the UK, and Singapore. You and your family can obtain irrevocable dual citizenship and a second passport without renouncing your current nationality. St. Kitts & Nevis’s second passport once granted is for a lifetime.
Citizenship by Investment Route
The citizenship by Investment of St. Kitts and Nevis has four options to choose from. The main applicant must be over 18 years old. The following are the ways one can invest to buy St. Kitts & Nevis’s Oldest Second Passport.
- A non-refundable contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) of an amount starting from USD 100,000 for a single applicant
- A non-refundable contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund (SIDF) of an amount starting from USD 250,000 for a single applicant.
- The purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000 from an approved real estate development, cannot be resold within a five-year period but is refundable.
- The purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 400,000 from an approved real estate development, which cannot be resold within a seven-year period but is refundable.
Benefits of St. Kitts & Nevis Second Passport
- A St. Kitts and Nevis passport allows visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 145+ destinations including Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
- St Kitts issues biometric e-passport valid for 10 years under the CBI program. The passport can be collected through an authorized agent or at the embassy.
- The applicant and their family receive full citizenship and passports.
- Choice of Real estate investment.
- No Personal visit required
- Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Commonwealth, which entitles citizens to certain privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries.
- Kitts and Nevis is an attractive location for owning a second home, with good air links to Europe and North America.
- No residency or visit to St Kitts needed
- Tax-free – no income or wealth tax.
- Lifetime citizenship
- Privacy in a small peaceful country.
- Dual citizenship benefits.