Saint Lucia Citizenship Program
Real Estate Investment
Saint Lucia Citizenship By Investment Newest Program 2020
Saint Lucia Citizenship By Investment – Saint Lucia is an island country in the Caribbean that is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. This gives Saint Lucia a very beautiful terrain that makes it a very wonderful place to reside, with it white beaches and a very nice rain forest and natural spring. St Lucia is one of the most beautiful countries you would ever visit. Little wonder it earned the title of ‘Helen of the West Indies.
Saint Lucia is one of the latest countries to adopt citizenship by investment programs after setting up a committee to review the policy. Saint Lucia wants its citizenship by investment program to be different from what every other country offers. The Saint Lucia citizenship by investment program promises to offer individuals identity instead of citizenship.
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
Benefits of St. Lucia Second Passport
- One of the fastest processing route of 90 days
- Dependent children under 25 are included in the same application
- Mentally or physically alleged children considered as dependents
- Dependent parents above 65 who are currently residing with the applicant are included
- No physical residency requirements.
- No travel or residency requirements during the application process
- No interview, education, or managerial experience required
- No tax on worldwide income
To qualify for Saint Lucia Second Passport, applicants must fulfill one of the Saint Lucia investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a high personal net worth.
- Live with the family members who are in the application in the country for a minimum of 35 days within a period of five years.
Saint Lucia currently offers a citizenship by investment program to individuals through the following routes:
1. National Economic Fund
To make a contribution to the National Economic Fund, an individual should be ready to pay the sum of $100,000. The amount is for a single applicant and is non-refundable.
2. Real Estate Investment
Applicants can make a real estate investment of $300,000 to get citizenship. The amount will be refundable and the applicant can sell or rent it out after sustaining it for at least 5 years.