Grenada - Citizenship Program
Real Estate Investment
Get your Grenada Citizenship
Grenada Citizenship By Investment – Grenada is an island in the Caribbean, located in West Indies. Paramount geographic location giving you an edge to move across North and South American states. Queen Elizabeth II is the reigning constitutional monarch and head of state. Grenada has a population of c.107, 000 and boasts a 98% literacy rate.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Second passport Grenada which can be acquired in just 120- days is one of the best citizenship programs in the Caribbean island. Grenada allows for individuals to obtain citizenship through a government-sponsored investment program. Those who meet the requirements of the program will have full citizenship, including a passport and the right to permanently reside and work in Grenada. You can also visit Dominica Citizenship By Investment.
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
Grenada’s economic citizenship program was established in 2003 and has major competitive advantages over similar Caribbean programs.
Grenada Citizenship: Benefits
- Fastest processing in 90 days
- Inclusion of children under the age of 30 as dependents
- Inclusion of dependent siblings of applicant or spouse
- Inclusion of dependent parents
- No need to visit & reside in Grenada during or after the process
- No interview or work experience required
- Visa-free travel to more than 115+ countries, including
the UK, China, Russia, Singapore, and Schengen Region
- Citizens of Grenada are eligible to apply for the US E2 visa which allows them to live & work in the US
Grenada’s E-2 Treaty with USA
Grenada is the only Caribbean country (with citizenship by investment program) whose citizens are eligible to apply for a US E-2 visa (under a treaty entered into between the United States of America and the Government of Grenada). There have been several successful cases where Grenadian citizens have received a US E-2 visa.
Unlike many other countries that have entered into a US E-2 visa treaty with the United States of America. So, Grenadians who have a US E-2 visa can stay, study and work in the USA.