Australian Skilled Immigration Overview
Australia Skilled Immigration route is for the capable people to live permanently in Australia. Additionally this is offered for the individuals who are hoping to get Permanent Residency (PR) status in Australia. To tell the truth Australian skilled immigration is focused towards people who are either talented experts or highly Skilled.
List of Occupation's in Australia
- Long Term Occupation List– As the name suggests this list contains occupations that allow skilled workers to move to Australia on a permanent basis. Furthermore, it allows living or working there.
- Regional occupation list– This list consists of low populated areas occupations. The occupations are specifically determined by the Department of Home Affairs and the Department of Employment.
Australian Immigration Benefits
- Professionals have a great scope of earning in Australia
- Access to world-class education & healthcare
- Visa-free travel to more than 160 countries
- High employment prospects and a lot of work opportunities for skilled
- Easy and flexible immigration rules for skilled migrants.
- Unrestricted work rights
- Freedom to sponsor family members or dependents
Who can get Australian Skilled Immigration?
This visa is a point-based visa for experienced persons. It enables each certified migrant to move Australia and have a permanent residency. Considering Australian skilled immigration requires an English Language evaluation, skills Assessment of work, has less than 45 years of age and occupation must be present in skilled occupation list Australia.
Australian Immigration Requirements
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and less than 45 at the time of Visa Application.
Applicant must hold a degree from a reputed university in the relevant area of study.
Applicants must have at least one year of relevant work experience.
Applicants are required to score 6 bands in every component of IELTS.
Occupations In Demand
- CIVIL ENGINEER
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEE
- CHEMICAL ENGINEER
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER
- TELECOM NETWORK ENGINEER
- MATERIALS ENGINEER
- GEO TECHNICAL ENGINEER
- TRANSPORT ENGINEER
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
- PRODUCTION OR PLANT ENGINEER
- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Australian Immigration Points
|18-24 Years – 25 Points||4-years Bachelors degree – 15 Points||1 Years – 0 Points||IELTS – 6 in each component – 0 Points|
|25-32 Years – 30 Points||PhD Degree – 20 Points||3 Years – 5 Points||IELTS – 7 in each component – 10 Points|
|33-39 Years – 25 Points||5 Years – 10 Points||IELTS – 8 in each component – 20 Points|
|40-45 Years – 15 Points||8 Years – 15 Points|
|Visa Category||Visa Sub Class||Points|
|Skilled State Nominated||190||5|
|Skilled Regional Sponsorship (Provisional Visa)New||491* (For Single Applicant Additional 10 Points)||15|
|Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (For Engineers)||476* (TR 18-Months)||0|