Antigua & Barbuda - Citizenship Program
Antigua And Barbuda Citizenship By Investment Program
Antigua and Barbuda is a very unique country, which is located in the Caribbean region. The best of Antigua & Barbuda country is that it is surrounded by lots of natural beaches. The Caribbean country is one of the countries that offer citizenship by investment to interested individuals to become citizens of the country.
To qualify for Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program, you need to make a significant investment in a Caribbean country. Also, prospective citizens of Antigua and Barbuda needs to pass through a background check to make sure that an individual would not be a risk to the country.
Qualification to Get the Second Passport
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2012. To qualify for citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options in Antigua and Barbuda below in addition to meet the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
Benefits of Antigua & Barbuda CBI Program
- The whole process and approval within 90 days
- Children under 30 are included as dependents
- Grand-parents over 55 are part of the same application
- Inclusion of physically or mentally handicapped children as dependents
- Unmarried sibling of the main applicant is also included
- Future spouse can be added as a dependent
- No travel or residency requirement
- No interview, education, or managerial experience required
- No tax on worldwide income.
1.National Development Fund
National Development fund Contribution or Charitable Donation: Individuals have the option of making a contribution of $100,000 to the National Development Fund (NDF).
The individual makes a minimum contribution of $100,000 to the national development fund. The contribution is non-refundable. The good thing about this contribution is that it is for a family of four.
2. Antigua and Barbuda Real Estate Investment Program
Have a tangible investment in any of the government-approved real estate programs: The individual has to invest up to $200,000 in any of the government-approved real estate projects. The individual cannot dispose of this investment until after five years.
Also, the individual can also not pull out from the investment deal before the proposed deal is completed. That is to say, the individual has to wait for up to 5 years. At the completion of the real estate program, one can pull out his/her investment if he/she wishes. This is a form of guaranty by the individual to the government.
3. Contribution to University of the West Indies Fund (UWI)
Another option to become the citizenship of Antigua & Barbuda is to make a contribution of US$150,000 to the University of West Indies Fund. This donation amount includes family of 6 and is non-refundable.