uk solo rbi

UK Sole Representative Visa

The United Kingdom

UK is one of the most powerful & stable countries around the globe. UK comprises a number of states and people have many options to get work and lifestyle opportunities being a resident in the UK.  London is the capital and a globally influential center of finance and culture. England has centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge. The UK is known for its Universities and health care system. Moreover, it has a stable economy and multi-cultural population. UK is a hub of different cultures, languages & the diversity of this country makes it attractive for foreigners.  United Kingdom Sole Representative Visa Program is one of the finest choices to move ahead with family in UK.


You can apply to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. For investing in the UK one needs to plan and set up either a UK branch of your existing business or wholly own a subsidiary. And/ or one is the sole representative of overseas an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency, or broadcasting organization posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.

Why choose Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm

To get this Sole Representative Visa, one needs to do a great deal of documentation and make presentations. And our team of experts can do all documentation for you. And can make your presentations as well. We take care of all legal aspects while making your documents.

What you can and cannot do with this sole representative visa
  • Work for your employer, full time
  • Bring your family (‘dependents’) with you to the UK
  • Apply to extend your visa
  • Apply to settle in the UK after you’ve been here for 5 years
  • Work for yourself or any other business
  • Stay in the UK if the sole representative arrangement is ended by your employer
  • Switch to this visa from any other visa category
  • Get public funds
UK Sole Representative Visa


12 Months





  • To be eligible for this visa you must:
  • Be from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
  • Have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
  • Meet the English requirement
  • If you are applying for United Kingdom Sole Representative Visa,  you must:
  • Be recruited and employed outside the UK by an active and trading business (whose headquarters and principal place of business are, and will remain, outside the UK)
  • Have the skills, experience, and knowledge to do the role
  • Hold a senior position within the business (but do not own or control the majority of it) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf
  • Intend to establish the overseas business’s first commercial presence in the UK, either as a registered branch or a  subsidiary own by the applicant
  • You may also be eligible if the business has a legal entity in the UK that does not employ staff or does any business.
  • If your employer has been working to establish a UK branch or subsidiary, but it is not yet set up, you can replace a previous sole representative.
  • As an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency, or broadcasting organization, you can live in the UK if you’re being posted on a long-term assignment.

    Free Consultation