The USA is among the top favorite destinations for people who want to explore greater opportunities. USA E2 Visa is a route for investors and business owners to live, work and expand their business in the USA. E2 Visa is a non-immigrant status but gives you all the amazing benefits of being a resident of the country. With a USA E2 Visa, investors, Business Executives, Managers, and Skillful individuals can enter the USA. The E2 Visa extension is indefinite until you are sustaining a business.
Applicants can apply for E2 Visa from anywhere in the world. The process becomes smooth if you plan on doing it in the USA. Processing time for E2 Visa is somewhere between two weeks to four months. The timeline varies for every applicant, depending on their eligibility. There is no minimum investment amount to qualify for E2 Investor Visa. It depends on the type of business you choose to establish. If you plan to expand your business in the USA, the investment amount will differ for every applicant. Only a credible consultancy firm can explain the cost variations.
Who is Eligible for USA E2 Visa?
- No specific budget requirement but applicants must be able to manage an investment of a minimum of $100,000.
- Applicant must need a Business Proposal if planning to initiate a business in the USA.
- Investors must have at least 50% ownership of the business he’s planning to operate or develop in the USA.
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age with a clean criminal history & excellent health condition.
Why Choose USA E-2 Visa?
- Investors can Establish a New Business or Expand their Existing Business in the USA.
- Spouse of Main Applicant is allowed to work anywhere in the USA.
- Children have access to low-cost yet best educational institutes.
- Fastest Processing Track, Visa Issuance within a few Months
- Applicant can apply for an indefinite Visa Extension with Family.
- No Specific Investment Requirement; it entirely depends on the Business Industry.
Can E2 Visa Application be Processed Directly from the USA?
Yes, Applicants have two options. If you’re in the USA, you can opt for a change of status and apply for USA E2 Visa during your stay in the country. The other option is to apply for Consular Processing which can be done from your own country.
What makes the Change of Status (COS) option different from Consular Processing?
You will get a visa for 2 years initially if you opt for COS whereas, if you choose Consular Processing, you will get 5 years Visa right away. In both scenarios, your visa can get an indefinite extension.
Will USA E2 Visa is the route toward Green Card?
E2 Visa is a non-immigrant status and it does not lead toward a green card. You can apply for your USA E2 visa conversion into EB5 which makes you eligible for Green Card in the long term.
What Business can work best to qualify for E2 Visa?
There is no specific industry, it can be any business where the economic flow is frequent. If you are planning to establish a new business, you must need a concrete business proposal with future goals and financial expectations.
Does E2 Visa permit the spouse to Work in the USA?
Yes, the Spouse of the main applicant is allowed to work anywhere in the USA. E2 is a non-immigrant status but gives the applicant & family countless benefits.
To Get More Information about the Program, Click Here.