Moldova Citizenship By Investment
The Republic of Moldova is situated in Eastern Europe. Basically, it is known for its unspoiled countryside and superb wine tours. Moreover, Moldova has some of the most beautiful historical sites. Thus, it’s the ideal spot for relaxation! Simply go for a stroll through the city’s parks and you will forget your worries!!
Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program
Moldova announced new citizenship by investment program in mid of 2018. Through the MCBI program, successful candidates can gain Moldovan citizenship within a period of approximately 90 days, provided that the due diligence process can be completed without any hurdles. In addition, Moldova citizenship provides citizens visa-free access to 122 destinations, including the countries in Europe’s Schengen Area as well as Turkey and Russia. Similarly, it is the first program of its kind to offer this unique combination of visa-free travel destinations.
Moldova is undergoing a comprehensive process of modernization and reformation by realizing its economic potential. Basically, the MCBI program requires applicants to make a defined economic contribution to the country through the Public Sustainable Development Fund of Moldova (Public Investment Fund).
Requirements for Moldova Second Passport
Here are the requirements to get qualify for the program:
- Ready to make an investment of the prescribed amount.
- Age requirements include applicants to be older than 18 years.
- Applicant must meet health requirements.
- Moreover, a clear criminal record is a must
Moldova Public Investment Fund for Citizenship
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, and make the primary qualifying contribution:
Moreover, A minimum non-refundable contribution to the Public Investment Fund:
EUR 100,000 for a single applicant
EUR 115,000 for a couple
EUR 145,000 for a family of four
EUR 155,000 for a family of five or more
Moreover, Post-approval government service provider fees of EUR 35,000 per application.
CITIZENSHIP OF MOLDOVA BY INVESTMENT
in 90 Days
Key Benefits of Moldova Citizenship
As a Moldovan citizen, you can travel visa-free to 122 nations around the world. Above all, visa-free travel to the countries in Europe’s Schengen Area as well as Turkey and Russia.
Among Moldova’s most important achievements with respect to opening up the economy are:
- The European Union–Moldova Association Agreement
- Moreover, the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement
- Free Trade Agreement with Turkey
- In addition, Chance to become the Community’s member of Independent States
- Became a member in the World Trade Organization
- Membership in the Central European Free Trade Agreement
- Free Trade Agreements with the People’s Republic of China (in progress)
Basically, the application procedure is extremely quick. You can become a Moldovan citizen in just 90 days. Likewise, the donation amount makes the program the best among the other EU passports.
Basically, citizenship is transferable to future generations. Full citizenship, with passport rights, for the applicant and all family members.
- An applicant can get a 2nd passport in his/her home country. Thus, he is not required to visit the country during the citizenship process.
- Moreover, Citizenship in a state that has entered into an association agreement with the EU and is aiming to become a candidate country for EU membership