What is Immigration?
Immigration is a process of relocating from one country to another to get better opportunities. Basically, people migrate to a country with a strong economic & political system to improvise their lifestyle. Traveling to another country as a tourist or visitor is quite an easy process. But when you plan to relocate, it’s a lengthy procedure. Getting citizenship & making a second home in another country includes a lot of legal processing. Although the time duration for attaining a second passport varies from country to country, the minimum time is 90 to 120 days. Your 2nd Passport approval depends on many factors. Your net worth, clean criminal history & excellent health conditions are some major factors. Documentation is a tricky process and you have to make sure that before submitting an application, you have all the required documents.
As an investor, you must have no time for everything to get done by yourself. From compiling all the documents to getting them verified by relevant authorities, you just cannot do this all on your own. These are the things an Immigration Advisor helps you with. There are people and companies who are experts in proving immigration consultation. Legal processing and document verification to attain the 2nd passport is a hectic process & requires keen knowledge.
Who is an Immigration Advisor?
A professional who has the relevant qualification and have an understanding about international policies regarding the process of immigration. However, you would hear alternate terms for this occupation like immigration consultant or citizenship advisor. These professionals have relevant experience and know all the documentation details for every country around the globe.
How an Immigration Advisor Increase the Chances of 2nd Passport Approval?
- Provides an initial consultation to understand the background of the client.
- Identifies the interest & preference of the client & suggests a more suitable destination.
- Prepares the case from scratch and helps you in compiling the required documents.
- Get verifications & attestation for your documents from relevant authorities locally & internationally.
- Submit the fees on your behalf at every step to save your time and effort.
- Forwards your case to the desired country’s embassy & keeps taking a follow up from them.
- Make the final payments and keeps you updated about your case approval.
- If there is any problem in the case, your immigration advisor will address the issue on your behalf.
Overall, having an immigration advisor onboard maximizes the chances of your 2nd passport approval. Legal processing of your case requires every document’s submission at a given time and an advisor has full responsibility to do it accordingly.
What does Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm do to help you get your 2nd passport approval?
Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm is one of the most trusted names in the immigration industry. It’s not wrong to say but the company is a pioneer for bringing the idea of citizenship by investment to Pakistan. We have a team of immigration advisors all over Pakistan who are experts in the legal processing of the relevant countries. We take complete responsibility to minimize the chances of your application refusal. Our team is working hard 24/7 to cater to client’s needs and makes sure to provide you best possible results.