European and Caribbean Region Countries with Best Second Passport Options
People around the globe have become more conscious of their surroundings. Basically, Getting an economical second passport after this world pandemic has become a priority for many to avoid any unknown political and economic crisis. In addition, the unrest caused by COVID’19 has affected everyone and people are now planning to move to safer places for a better living experience.
However, Multiple questions arise in everyone’s mind when they think about new citizenship programs; Firstly, how lengthy the whole process would be? Moreover, Would it be safer to move to another country? Similarly, How much time is required before getting a second passport?
10 Countries offering the fastest route to citizenship
Here is a list of countries offering the best second passport options. Basically, The list consists of countries from Europe and Caribbean regions.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
Although, Each country on the list is offering an economical second passport. Furthermore, The options are hassle-free and the processing time is short. Therefore, To clarify all the major aspects regarding citizenship, we have compiled a list of requirements and benefits of a second passport for each country.
|Countries||Region||Min. Investment||TimeLine||Visa-Free Global Mobility|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Caribbean||$100,000||2- 3 months||Over 120 countries|
|Dominica||Caribbean||$100,000||2-3 months||Over 135 countries|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Caribbean||$150,000||4-6 months||Over 156 countries|
|Saint Lucia||Caribbean||$100,000||4-5 months||Over 145 countries|
|Grenada||Caribbean||$150,000||2 months||Over 141 countries|
|Caribbean||$130,000||1-2 months||Over 121 countries|
|Moldova||Europe||€100,000||3-4 months||Over 122 countries|
|Europe||€150,000||12 months||Over 180 countries|
|Cyprus||Europe||€2,150,000||6 months||Over 180 countries|
|Europe||€250,000||1-2 months||Over 124 countries|
The second Passport is a win-win situation
Once for all, an economical second passport changes the dimensions of global mobility. Similarly, most of the time citizenship programs allow members to be included in the same application process. Moreover, most countries allow citizenship to be transferred to the next generation. Therefore, Becoming a citizen of the country allows you to enjoy all benefits of a legal citizen of the country and citizenship can never be canceled. After all, Almost all of these countries allow dual citizenship.
Although, All of these countries have a rich nature and have so much more to offer to its citizens. Similarly, A point not to be missed but enjoy is that all of these countries have less to the none crime rate. In addition, These countries have a rich culture and are welcoming towards new people.
Key Benefits of second passports
- Firstly, Almost all these second passports allow visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to important destinations around the world including Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
- Secondly, the second passport can be collected through an authorized agent or at the embassy and no personal visits are mandatory
- Thirdly, every country has its own rules yet it’s common that the applicant and their family receive full citizenship and passports.
- Moreover, all of these countries have an attractive location for owning a second home, with good air links to Europe, North America, and the rest of the world.
- However, No residency or visit is needed in most Caribbean countries
- Above all, Lifetime citizenship with Dual citizenship benefits.
- For instance, The choice of Real estate investment is available in all of these countries.
- Above all, All these countries offer huge relief on taxation
- In conclusion, A secure lifestyle and the best healthcare system