Countries Offering Citizenship by investment
Countries offering citizenship by investment – There are a number of countries that offer citizenship by investment programs these days, but this is not a new concept. Those Countries offering citizenship by investment program are getting hype these days as it is one of the convenient options to possess dual citizenship.
Its true that a lot of offers are coming up these days for Countries offering citizenship by investment. It is profitable for foreigners and immigrants who are looking for an option to settle down. It is the best program to settle, explore, builds a vacation house or do business in another country.
Meanwhile, people who are not aware of countries offering citizenship by investment program doesn’t need to be a worry. This blog will help them understand more about countries offering citizenship by investment program. So, the basic idea behind countries offering citizenship by investment is that the interested person will be able to get citizenship in a particular country. All they have to do is to make a financial contribution to the government of that country.
Countries offering citizenship by investment program is the easiest option to get the cheapest citizenship by investment
- For instance, the cheapest citizenship by investment doesn’t require a managerial degree; you can have visa-free access to 140+ countries including European countries.
Listed below is the procedure to get the cheapest citizenship by investment 2018:
- One does not have to stay in the country before the naturalization process
- No requirement of the interviews for cheapest citizenship by investment 2018
- No educational requirement
- Hassle-free process
Let us now take a look at 20 countries currently offer residency or citizenship by investment and their cost break down
20 countries currently offer residency or citizenship by investment includes Dominica, Saint Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Portugal, and St Kitts & Nevis are just the name of some. The investment starts from a minimum of US$220,000.
- Saint Lucia Citizenship Requirement: National Economic Fund Contribution is US$100,000 for a single applicant and US$300,000 in a preapproved real estate development area.
- Antigua and Barbuda citizenship Requirement: USD 100,000 for the National Development Fund and USD 400,000 in an approved real estate project.
- Bulgaria Citizenship Requirement: Full Investment Program requires BGN 1 million (€511,292)
- Cyprus citizenship by investment requires: €300,000 for Permanent Residency Cyprus
And €2.0 million for Citizenship by Investment Cyprus
Instant Citizenship Countries:
There are so many countries offering instant citizenship that it would be impossible to discuss each one of them in detail here. However, the ones mentioned in this article are some of the best options among Instant citizenship countries.
Make sure to do a bit of research so you can find the perfect match that fits your requirements.
Citizenship by investment doesn’t involve a difficult process but it involves a lot of paperwork. Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm is authorized by most countries and can assist you to submit an application on your behalf. Our experienced consultant advice a suitable option. We assist you to gain a second passport without any hassle.
Finally, to book an appointment please call at 0301-8488944 or email at email@example.com