Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment programme – Various Investment options for investors to get the second passport
Antigua & Barbuda is the 9th largest country of the Caribbean region with various investment options for people who are interested to get a second passport. Similarly, the white sandy and crystal clear blue beeches make this country a major attraction for tourism. Moreover, many known celebrities love to spend their vacations in Antigua & Barbuda and even own their own houses to enjoy nature more closely. Once for all, Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Programme is one of the fastest processing programme. In short, the programme offers multiple investment options to facilitate applicants according to their budget.
Advantages of Antigua & Barbuda CBI Programme
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries
- Fastest processing in 90 Days
- Children of under age 28 are dependents
- Parents & grandparents of the applicant over age 58 are also considered as dependents
- No travel and residency requirement during the application process
- No interview or specific education restrictions
- Taxation relief on worldwide income
- Antigua Barbuda is a commonwealth member which allows its citizens to enjoy certain facilities in the UK and other member states
Firstly, Antigua & Barbuda is the only country that offers multiple investment options for the ease of applicants. It is one of the most pocket-friendly and trustworthy second passport options for investors to invest their resources.
- The main applicant will purchase a real estate property with a minimum amount of USD 200,000. The government will approve the property and the applicant needs to maintain the amount for 5 years at least.
- Main applicant will make a non-refundable donation of USD 100,000 value in the National Development Fund.
- The applicant can buy a registered and verified business with an amount of USD 1.5 million per person. In case of a joint purchase, every candidate will contribute USD 400,000 to make it a total of USD 5,000,000.
- Primary applicant has another option to make a non–refundable contribution of USD 150,000 to the University of West Indies.
Requirments to acquire Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment
The CBI programme by Antigua & Barbuda was initiated in 2012. To qualify for the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Programme, the applicant must hold the characteristics mentioned below:
- A verified character certificate by the current resident state.
- The main applicant must have proof of no criminal record.
- Must possess a medical certificate showing excellent health condition.
- Having a high net worth in an existing country is a must.