USA BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
Get USA Business Immigration
America is known as “land of dreams and opportunities”. The vast majority have a fantasy about heading out to various pieces of the world, particularly in America. The other incredible reasons which makes it desirable land include high standard of living along the financial security for the entire family. It truly is impossible to skip the country with historical landmarks, feeling the cool temperature, and explore beautiful natural scenes. One will spot perfect weather, mouthwatering cuisine and immense business opportunities in the nation and all of these are just a tip of an iceberg.
USA BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
E2-INVESTOR VISA – USA
If you are willing to live and work in the United States by investing in U.S. businesses the right way is through applying for Non-Immigrant Investor Visas (E-2 Visas). This route is available to set up business or launch a business branch in USA.
Minimum Investment is $100,000.
- 1. Length of Visa: not more than two years at a time.
- 2. Extensions: not more than two years at a time; no specified limit.
- 3. Application Process: 2-4 weeks.
- 4. E-2 Visa Extensions of Stay, one could extend for indefinite time.
- 1- No language skills required
- 2- No minimum education required
- 3- No business or managerial experience required
- 4- Dependent children under the age of 21 can be included in the application
- 5- A quick and definite pathway leading to citizenship
- 6- There are no sponsorship requirements for the visa
- 7- If the investment is made in the right direction, there is substantial return on investment as well.
USA Business Immigration
Advantages of USA E-2 Investor Visa
- 1- Spouse working rights
- 2- The spouse of the main applicant is able to work as employee in USA. Moreover, he/she can set up his own business as well.
- 3- Travel easily
- 4- With the USA E-2 investor visa, there are no restrictions for travelling in or out of USA
- 5- High standard of education for the children
- 6- The children under 21 years of age have choice to choose the institution of their choice and facilitate themselves with best education
Investment in a Regional Center
Requirements to get eligible for this investment option:
1- Applicant must make an investment of US $500,000
2- Full-time employment must be created for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.
EB-5 Investor visa
Requirements for EB-5 Immigrant Investment
For one to qualify for the EB-5 residency program, such an individual needs to make a capital investment to the tune of $900,000 investment in a commercial enterprise.
The business must create jobs for minimum of 10 positions. The US workers for the positions can be either citizens or permanent residents of USA.