UK Sole Representative Visa
The New Business Immigration Routes to UK-Sole Representative OR Spouse Visa
The UK is one of the most exciting, stable yet safest regions for people to invest and live. Although, UK’s economy is so vast and there are thousands of opportunities for people with a second passport of the country. In addition, This is a land of historical heritage, museums, luxury restaurants, and many other attractions for people to love this region. Meanwhile, The quality of life in the UK is better than any other state around the globe as it is the land of renowned and grand education institutions and health facilities. Similarly, UK Residency by Investment is one of the most desirable programs.
UK offers two types of citizenship; Sole Representative Visa, and Spouse Visa.
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
VISA OPTIONS – Overview and Criteria
Certainly, A secure route and way to establish a business in UK for first time!
Sole Representative Visa
Although, People from other countries who are in higher ranks in some recognized organization of their own country are eligible for this visa. Similarly, These organizations must have the intention to start setup in the UK. Therefore, Having a sole representative visa enforced the applicants to start a business in the UK or to initiate a branch of their previously established business in the country.
- Basically, The main applicant should not be a majority shareholder in their own country
- Meanwhile, the Applicant must hold a high managerial position in the organization
- However, The minimum age to apply for the visa is 18
- An English language frequency test is a must
- Provision of a verified business bank account statement
Benefits Sole Representative Visa
- Firstly, The initial investment for UK Residency by Investment not required as the parent company is expected to fulfill financial requirements
- Secondly, the visa holder is allowed to stay in the UK along with his/her family including the spouse and children as dependents
- Thirdly, a sole representative visa is a strong gateway towards permanent UK residency
- In addition, Spouses are allowed to work full time in the country
- Moreover, children who’ll come to the UK as dependents can get access to free education
- Above all, Once an applicant successfully build a business, there’s a possibility to attain a British Passport as well
Spouse Visa Option
- If your spouse is an ILR holder or a British national, you can easily migrate to the UK with children
- Moreover, Financial requirements can be fulfilled if you can show a cash saving amount of 62,500 pounds for the last 6 months or if you have a annual income of 18600 pounds per year in UK
- Applicant and dependents must meet the English language requirements
- Also, Due Diligence checks are a must
- However, Health history is required to be clear
How Can Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm Helps You Get UK Start-up and Innovator Visa?
Our legal counselors are constantly at the cutting edge of UK migration laws.
For advice, or to see whether you are as of now qualified for the new visas, get in touch with us today on 0301 8488944 or make an inquiry online!