Tier1 UK Entrepreneur Visa
Tier1 UK Entrepreneur Visa – This a visa program that allows individuals who are not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or individuals who want to set up and run one or more businesses in UK to do so. One of the main aims of this program is to encourage an investor to live and invest in the UK and by so doing, promote the UK economy. This visa is basically for a period of 3 years and 4 months. After which the migrant can apply to extend his or her stay for 2 years or 3 years. If the person is applying from another category; and can also apply for the “indefinite leave to remain” which enables you to settle in the UK. You have to be in the UK for at least the last five years from the time of application.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Guidance
Many investors love to establish in the UK. It is mainly because of its favorable economy but without the proper guidance. Only under the guidance of a credible and experienced firm can an applicant successfully secure the tier 1 entrepreneur visa. This is because there is a change in the process of application recently. It requires the aid of a professional to walk you through the process. Basically, tier 1 entrepreneur visa application requirements include:
- 75 points for attributes: this states that the applicant must have an investment fund of £200,000. He / She should invest in a UK business or businesses or £50,000 when the fund is from sources like; UK entrepreneurial seed funding competition, UK government department, and registered venture capital firm.
- 10 points for the English language: the English language is one of the basic requirements since the UK is an English speaking country. So, an applicant for the tier 1 entrepreneur visa will have to pass the set test for the English language. The applicant can provide a document equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree showing your academic qualification.
- 10 points for maintenance (funds): The applicant should be able to support him or herself upon arrival in the UK. An applicant must have a personal fund of at least £3,000. The applicant must have had that for a period of 90 days before the date of application.
Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm provides the best immigration guidance. Its professional work’s swiftly to get your migration desire to a successful accomplishment.
Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa Processing Time
The processing time for tier 1 entrepreneur visa varies from country to country and from one method to another. It usually takes between 1 day and 10 weeks depending on the method you choose. If you apply in person, the decision can be done on the same day of application. If you apply by post, it can take between 8 to 10 weeks of processing time. However, sorting for the services of experts like Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm can make the whole process shorter as it can take just 2 weeks processing time. This is due to their rich experience and partnership.
Tier1 UK Entrepreneur Visa
The UK Tier 1 investor visa is a visa program for an investor who wants to want to move to the UK along with his immediate family including children under 18 years of age. An investment of at least £2 million need. The initial visa has a duration of 3 years and 4 months after which it can be extended for 2 yeast an indefinite leave to remain can be applied for. The duration of time required for an investor of this category to be eligible for permanent residency is most times dependent on the amount invested.
With an investment of £2 million will grant you permanent residency eligibility after 5 years in the UK. £5 million will grant you permanent residency eligibility after 3 years in the UK. £10 million will grant you permanent residency eligibility after 2 years in the UK. If you desire to apply for this visa category or you are already in the process, said immigration law firm guidance will help walk you through the process.
Tier1 UK Entrepreneur Visa Documents Checklist
In applying for tier 1 visa program, you have to get some documents ready and in check and they include:
- Current Passport.
- The Complete Visa application form.
- A colored passport size photograph.
- Evidence of funds available to invest in the business in the UK.
- A good and workable business plan that will equate the investment amount.
- Evidence of your ability to support yourself in the UK (about£3000 required).
- Must pass the set test for the English language or provide a document equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree showing your academic qualification which was taught in the English language.
However, when applying to an experienced consultant or firm like said immigration law firm, you are assured of a stress-free application process because your application process will be handled an expert with years of rich experience in the field.