Spain is an incredible place to work and live. Over the years, Spain’s economy and lifestyle are improvising which attracts people to be there. The Spanish government just introduce its Spanish Golden Passport in 2013. This passport is for the people who are looking forward to living a dream lifestyle in Spain. Spain is a very colorful and secure country to initiate a life with your family. The Golden Visa program for Spain is very flexible about dependents. A Spanish second passport can be a dream of anyone but acquiring it has some strict restrictions the main applicant is required to fulfill. Therefore, this is one of the fastest processing visas and the whole application process takes only two weeks.
Who can be included as dependents?
- The spouse and the children under the age of 18 are dependents with the main applicant.
- Children over the age of 18 and parents are part of the application but under certain circumstances decided by the Spanish government.
Why one should go for Spanish Golden Passport?
- Once the applicant avails the golden visa for 1 year following the residency permit for two years, they will get a five years extension.
- Renewal of the visa after every 5 years of residency.
- Basically, main applicant and dependents can work and study amid residency permits.
- Investors along with their family (dependents) are free to travel for 90 days every 6 months to the whole Schengen region.
- Holding a residency permit for Spain, there is a possibility to get permission to work outside Spain.
- If the applicant maintains the amount, applicants and dependents get a visa renewal after the first five years.
- Basically, investors need to explore the real estate options in Spain. Applicants will make a purchase of any residential or commercial property of 500, 000 Euros value. The applicant must maintain this amount for the issuance of residency.
- Another option for investors to be a shareholder of at least 51% of the shares of a Spanish company or any international company.
Requirements to attain Spanish Golden Passport
- Firstly, the main applicant needs to be physically present in Spain during the submission process of applying for a Spanish Golden Passport.
- Secondly, the applicants require to maintain the investment amount to get a renewal of the next 5 years’ residency permit.
- Thirdly, the applicant must have no criminal record in the country he/she is currently residing in.
- Applicants need to submit proof of excellent health.