Why Saint Lucia’s Second Passport?
Saint Lucia has introduced its citizenship by investment program in 2015. Basically, The purpose of this program was to encourage foreign investors to invest in the country. Similarly, Saint Lucia is constantly working towards the betterment of its economy and this CBI program was an addition to this effort. Moreover, to attain Saint Lucia Second Passport, 3 to 4 months processing time is required. Also, the process is very efficient and easy for applicants who are planning to invest in a safe and stable country.
Once for all, Saint Lucia Second Passport offers a wide range of living and work opportunities to the applicants and dependents. In addition, CBI Programme by Saint Lucia offers multiple investment options starting from a contribution of $100,000 as a government donation fund. Yet another option is to invest in real estate with an amount of $300,000 or to make an investment in government bonds with a minimum amount of $500,000.
Benefits of Saint Lucia Second Passport
- Saint Lucia offers one of the fastest processing track of 3 to 4 months.
- Multiple investment options make it affordable for more people.
- Visa-free travel to 132+ countries the UK and Europe included.
- The whole family is included as dependents, Spouse, children, parents & grandparents.
- Huge relief of Taxation, there’s no tax on income and assets.
- The applicant needs to maintain the investment for the first five years only.
- Applicants and dependents do not need to be physically resident during the application process.
- Make the investment amount after getting the final approval on the application.
Investment Options for Saint Lucia Second Passport
Donation in a Government Fund
The applicant is required to make a contribution of $100,000 in the National Economic Fund. Despite, this donation amount is nonrefundable and used for the betterment of society wherever needed. Therefore, this amount can be increased according to the number of dependents included in the application.
Real Estate Investment
Although, the main application has an option to secure their investment amount by purchasing a real estate property with an amount of $300,000. Real estate property must be approved by the government of Saint Lucia. The best thing about Saint Lucia Citizenship is, an applicant can sell the purchased property after 5 years and recover their amount without losing their citizenship.
Government Bonds Investment
Another investment option for applicants is to invest in government bonds with an amount of $500,000. The applicant needs to maintain this investment for five years. The amount will vary according to the number of dependents included.
- The main applicant must be of age 18 or above
- A proven document showing no criminal record of the main applicant
- The main applicant must maintain a high net worth in the currently residing country
- The applicant needs to provide a clear medical history document
Step by Step Processing
Investors who want to invest their assets in a country for a second passport always choose a country with easy application processes. Saint Lucia Second Passport process is hassle-free and caters to the needs of the applicant with complete responsibility.
How we can assist you?
Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm is one of the leading firms in the industry and we have provided guidance for the complete application process to many applicants. Therefore, our clients who got approval in the past are now living their dream life in the countries they always desire to live.. Moreover, we make sure to keep the application process smooth and convenient from submission to final approval.
Basically, the applicant will be provided with a list of documents including educational degrees, health certificates, Identity proof, etc. Above all, we will address a timeline for the submission of all the documents. Moreover, the next step is attestation and verification of all the documents to avoid any hassle.
Firstly, the application gets a transfer to the concerned government department after a complete diligence check. There is no requirement for an interview.
Once all the documents get approval from the government, they will issue a letter to the applicant with a final decision.
Applicants require to explore the investment options and according to their budget, they’ll choose an option.
- Non-Refundable Contribution to Donation Fund
- Purchase of a Real Estate Property
- Invest in government bonds
Access to the Passport
After the compilation of all documents and final approvals. It will take 3 to 4 months for the arrival of your Saint Lucia Second Passport to pursue a dream future with your family.