Portugal Golden Visa is an opportunity to invest in the world’s best real estate industry and get permanent residency in just 3-4 months. Portugal is one of the 5th strongest passports in the world. If you are looking for relocation options in Europe, Portugal Golden Visa is for you. There are multiple investment options for investors to invest in residential and commercial properties in Europe.
Portugal Golden Visa
Portugal is known for its rich historical and architectural heritage. To gain a Portugal resident permit, you have to invest in the real estate sector. Portugal is the 6th strongest passport in the world and living in this country is no less than a privilege. The one-time investment you will make in Portugal will give you lifetime benefits.
Benefits of Golden Visa Portugal
- An opportunity to Live and work in Portugal
- Visa-free travel within the Schengen member states
- The Residency leads to citizenship for life
- Once citizenship is attained, allowed to travel visa-free to 175+ countries
- Investment in luxury real estate with guaranteed ROIs
- Minimum to zero taxation on worldwide income
- Inclusion of family members, such as spouse or partner, dependent children under 22, and dependent parents
PORTUGAL GOLDEN VISA
Temporary Residency (TR)
Portugal Permanent Residency – Requirement
Real Estate Investment:
The investment amount in real estate starts from EUR 280,000 and goes up to EUR 500,000. The real estate properties in regional and countryside areas start at EUR 280,000. Whereas, the commercial renovated real estate properties in Lisbon or Porto start from EUR 350,000 and new properties start from EUR 500,000.
Job Creation Option:
Buy any existing business or initiate a new business in which you need to create 5 full-time jobs for local Portuguese. These jobs must be sustained for a period of 5 years.