Grenada citizenship by investment program was initiated back in 2013 after the approval of the citizenship by investment act by the government of Grenada. Grenada is offering 2nd passport in 90 days and becoming investors’ favorite over time. With Grenada’s 2nd Passport you can travel to 145+ countries visa-free. But the CBI program is popular for its signed e-2 treaty with the USA. The treaty allows the citizens of Grenada to work and live in the USA. Grenada is the only Caribbean country that has this special feature, no other program gives you access to the USA. The Citizenship by Investment Unit of Grenada has seen a huge influx in the number of applications in the last few years.
Initially, the program did not grab much attention but after the implementation of the E-2 treaty, Grenada has become popular. Multiple reports have shown that in the first quarter of 2022, Grenada Citizenship by Investment cases are reaching a new high. The country is making a major chunk of its economy through this citizenship by investment program. The Citizenship by Investment Unit of Grenada has accepted 164 applications in the first quarter. 119 applicants got the approval and only one case was rejected and the rest are still in process. The approval rate is great and entirely depends on how applicant’s credibility as a person.
- The process does not involve any interview or language test.
- To qualify for the Grenada CBI program, you must maintain a clean criminal history.
- If you are above 18 years of age, you are eligible to apply.
- Your spouse and kids under 30 can be part of your citizenship application.
Routes to get Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Most of the people applying for Grenada Citizenship by Investment over the past few years have more inclination toward investing in real estate. Investing in real estate will get you guaranteed ROIs after a certain time. The real estate investment starts with $220,000 for a single applicant. If you want to add your spouse and children under 30, you have to pay a certain amount. Also, the investment amount is refundable after 5 years.
Whereas, if you want to get citizenship on budget; you have the option to donate to National Fund. The donation amount starts with $150,000 for a single applicant. The donation amount is non-refundable. It goes to the fund and the government of Grenada uses this amount to improve its economy.
Why Choose Grenada CBI Program?
- Grenada 2nd Passport Program has one of the fastest processing routes of 90 days only.
- You will get a chance to travel visa-free to 145+ countries including China, Russia, the UK, and Hong Kong.
- The only Caribbean country with a signed USA E-2 Treaty that allows citizens to work and live in the USA.
- Moreover, not only your spouse and children but unmarried siblings can be your dependent.
- You can sustain dual citizenship, no need to abolish your current citizenship.
- Grenada Citizenship by Investment has no residency or travel requirements.