Grenada Citizenship By Investment
Grenada- The Spice Island
Grenada is known as Spice Island as it is the world’s second-largest producer of nutmeg. Not only this but it produces mace, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. The climate is tropical with year-round mild temperatures. Grenada has beautiful scenery and fertile valleys and rainforests, lakes, and beaches. The people of Grenada celebrate all year round their local traditions and heritage. This Caribbean nation is welcoming and peaceful.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Citizenship by Investment Program Grenada was awarded the title of ‘Best International Citizenship Program’ by a panel of experts at the Awards Ceremony of the Russian HNWI Forum Spain. Grenada is an excellent choice for investment – providing applicants with the opportunity to participate in its fast-growing tourism sector and diversifying economy.
The most important thing to remember is that it is one of five nations worldwide to grant citizens visa-free travel to China. Amazingly, citizens can travel without a visa to the Schengen Area and the United Kingdom, which encompass business hubs such as London, Zurich, and Paris.
Citizenship by Investment Program Options
Grenada Citizenship by investment program has two options to contribute;
- Contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) is non-refundable.
- The donation sum may change dependent on the number of people
- Investors can acquire second passport by investing in government approved real estate projects, for example, accommodations, manors, and resorts.
- This investment is a refundable option.
- This investment must be held for a specific time period.
CITIZENSHIP OF GRENADA BY INVESTMENT
in 90 Days
DONATION AND INVESTMENT
Key Benefits of Grenada Citizenship
- Minimal processing fees.
- No interview, education, or management experience is required.
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted.
- Well-known, stable, and established investment environment.
- Grenada allows individuals to hold dual citizenship, and citizenship may be extended to family members.
- Grenada’s currency, the East Caribbean dollar (XCD), is pegged to the United States dollar (USD). Lastly, there is duty-free trading in the Caribbean
- Government incentives on corporate tax, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, and export allowance.
- Visa Free travel to 115 international and Commonwealth countries.
- Grenada is one of the very few nations whose citizens can travel to the People’s Republic of China without first obtaining a visa.
To conclude, Grenada has a great lifestyle with nature’s bounty. On top of that economic stability with investment options make it the best destination to choose. Without doubts, Visa-free travel to China and other 115 countries looks promising. All of these things make this citizenship program among the best.