Portugal Golden Visa is a residency scheme for non-EU nationals. Investors around the world are opting for Golden Visa Program because it offers a variety of investment options. The program is suitable for all sorts of investors as the value of real estate property in Portugal is amazing. Since the launch of the Golden Visa Program in 2012, approximately 11,535 investors got golden visa approvals till 2022. In December 2022, 151 investors along with 198 family members became permanent residents of Portugal. Similarly, the number of applications has seen a surge in 2022 and we are expecting it to go double in 2023. The program was planned to launch after the global economic crisis in 2008. Not to wonder, Portugal is now one of the strongest economies in Europe.
With Dreamy Coastlines, luxury heritage, rich culture, fun downtowns, and amazing food, Portugal has so much to offer for people who choose to live there. Portugal Golden Visa is a residency program and with a minimum stay of 7 days per year, you can become a citizen within 5 years. Here’s a glimpse of the stunning landscapes of different cities in Portugal.
Why Golden Visa Portugal is a sought-after Program for Global Investors?
- For Golden Visa of Portugal, the range of investment options is relatively affordable.
- The one-time investment will turn your residency into citizenship for a lifetime.
- Processing time for Portugal Golden Visa is 8-12 months or even sooner than this.
- You will get a chance to live in a zero-to-minimum taxation zone.
- The quality of life is great but managing a lifestyle is very easy for everyone.
- The residency requirement is minimum as compared to other European Programs.
- You will get access to low-cost yet high-quality education and healthcare.
- Portugal is a secure and affordable country to live in with lots of life opportunities.
- Once you will become a citizen, you will get the freedom to travel visa-free to 185+ countries.
- As a Portugal Golden Visa holder, you can still enjoy mobility to the whole Schengen Zone.
Schenden Countries List for Portugal Golden Visa Holders
- Czech Republic
Facts About Portugal
Portugal secures 3rd position in the World Peace Index out of 163 countries globally.
The Portuguese passport is the 5th strongest passport in the world.
How Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm can Help You?
Portugal Golden Visa is one of our priorty programs and our success rate is 100% till today. Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm is one of the pioneer immigration companies in Pakistan. We are operating globally now with our office in Portugal. Our CEO along with our expert advisors takes complete responsibility of every golden visa case. We are 24/7 available for your service, call us or visit our office for initial consultation today.