USA Business Immigration
USA E2 Investor Visa
E2 Investor Visa was introduced for foreign investors to get a visa that will allow them to live and work in USA along with their immediate family. The investors must need to establish a commercial enterprise to make a living for their family being a resident of USA. The main applicant will make a substantial investment in an actively existing commercial price to be eligible for the E2 visa program.
Eligibility Requirements for E2 Investor Visa
- It is a must for an E2 Visa applicant to be a national country that has a navigation & commerce treaty with the USA.
- Another requirement is that the applicant must be able to make a substantial investment in a US-based enterprise.
- The applicant has directed or developed the investment enterprise or has a 50% of the ownership of the existing enterprise in the USA.
The applicant must have a high net worth and have ability to own or manage an established business.
Why Choose USA E-2 Visa?
1. Investors can establish a proposed business in the USA
2. Spouse of Investor can get a temporary work permit
3. Children under the age of 21 can attend schools with an E-2 dependent visa
4. Investment amount is comparatively economical with additional benefits
5. Issuance of visa within a year
6. Investors are eligible to get a visa extension
7. Access to the world’s best education & healthcare system
8. In order to get Green Card, E-2 Visa will be upgraded to EB-5 after a certain time.
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program – The United States of America is currently the most powerful economy in the world and is also part of the world powers. Although, There are many benefits of residing in the United States. The US is also a founding member of the United Nations. Therefore, The US comprises about 50 states and is relatively a free society. The United States is home to Hollywood and so many other great concepts in the world of entertainment.
Residency Visa Program In The USA (EB-5)
Gaining a residency in the USA is not as easy as it is with so many other countries.
However, The United States has two different types of visa for their residency permit program. They include the E-2 Visa and the “EB-5 Investor Visa“. Similarly, The EB-5 Investor visa is meant for individuals who wish to invest in government approved projects in the United States.
Basically, The E-2 visa on the other hand is only available to citizens of certain selected countries. In this article, we would focus on the EB-5 visa.
In addition, The EB-5 visa is open to individuals from various countries around the world who wish to invest in the USA. Such investment must be within various government-approved projects. The EB-5 visa offers permanent residency to individuals who hold it. Moreover, The residency permits give individuals who possess them access to live, work reside in the United States, it also gives the holders the benefits of studying and retiring in the United States.
Similarly, Holders of the EB-5 also receive back the investment upon completion of the investment program. The EB-5 also extends residency permits to the spouse and kids of the investor.
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
Requirements For EB-5 Immigrant Investment
- Firstly, For one to qualify for the EB-5 residency program, such an individual needs to make a capital investment to the tune of $500,000 or a $1,000,000 investment in a commercial enterprise.
- Secondly, The investment can be in form of either cash, inventory, equipment, secured debt, tangible property, or its equivalent, and is evaluated on the basis of fair market value in US dollars. If the investment is targeted towards creating jobs, the individual can pay a reduced fee of $500,000 from $1,000,000.
- Above all, The project has to be cited in either a rural area or an area with a relatively high unemployment rate. The EB-5 policy advocates that the investment has to create at least 10 jobs for the United States citizens.