Cyprus Citizenship By Investment Program
Cyprus Citizenship By Investment: The Republic of Cyprus is an Island country around the Eastern Mediterranean. It happens to be the third largest and most populated country in the Mediterranean. It is surrounded by Israel on the northwest, Egypt on the north, Greece on the southeast and turkey to the south.
Why EU Cyprus?
You might ask yourself the multi million dollar question ‘Of all the countries of the world, why should I decide to become a citizen of Cyprus? Cyprus is one of the best choices for investors who seek a Second Passport can make when it comes to the issue of Citizenship by Investment. Also you get to travel to about 163 countries without a visa and you also get the right to work, study in any of the EU countries.
Benefits for EU Cyprus Citizenship By Investment
• Capital Gains – 0% or 20% depending on source
No Inheritance Tax
No Wealth Tax
• Free Estate Duty Tax
Double Tax Treaties with more than 50 Countries
Low barrier of entry for business start-ups
Qualification EU Cyprus Citizenship By Investment
For you to become a Cyprus Citizen, you have to meet up with the following criteria’s.
• Be in possession of a valid passport.
Have no current or previous criminal records.
Must, first of all, be a resident of Cyprus?
• Must own a private property in Cyprus which is worth nothing less than €500,000, VAT inclusive.
• Such an applicant should not be the owner of any property that is frozen with the European Union’s jurisdiction.
Invest Option for Cyprus Citizenship By Investment:
- Real Estate
Minimum Financial Requirements:
- Investment of €1.500.000 + VAT on Residential Properties
- €2.000.000 + VAT on – Commercial Properties
- and/or – Commercial & Residential Properties
- and/or – Company Shares
- Purchase of €500.000 + VAT on Residential Property
You may sell your investment
(€1,500,000) 3 years after
Therefore, long term investment for gaining European Citizenship is only €500,000
Approval in 90 days from application date
Investing in Cypriot Business:
- €2.5 million: The second option through which you can become a citizen of Cyprus is through investing.
- Euro 2.5 million or more in Cypriot business or companies.
- Approval time 3 Months
- Fastest Citizenship program of Europe
- No physical residence required
- Visa-free travel over 169 countries
Processing time takes about 3 months.
No minimum Residency required
Visa free countries: