Citizenship By Investment St. Kitts And Nevis
Citizenship Through Investment-Are you looking for an unspoiled paradise in the tropical Caribbean with white sand, friendly natives and an upscale attitude? Whether, you are an investor or looking to move, or maybe purchase a vacation home, Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Through Investment program have plenty of beautiful and exclusive offerings for those with well-lined wallets. Saint Kitts and Nevis is also known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis. It is situated in the Leeward Islands in the West Indies and lastly, it is known as the federal two-island nation.
St. Kitts and Nevis in October 2016 allows applications with the Citizenship by Investment Program. The passport application processing period is 60 day.
Financial Criteria for Citizenship Through Investment
There are two options that an applicant can opt for to get second citizenship. Listed below are the options:
SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF) CONTRIBUTION
- Applicants may qualify for the second passport through a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF).
- Cost for single applicant includes US$150,000 (refundable amount). Similarly, from the main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required. If there are any additional dependents, regardless of Age US$, 10,000 is required.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPTION
- Applicants may qualify for Citizenship through investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units. The requirement is the minimum investment of US$200,000. This can be resalable after 7 years. Furthermore, the second real estate investment option is US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant.
Therefore, Government fee applies for the main applicant, spouse of the main applicant or any other qualified dependent of the main applicant regardless of age.
St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Benefits
- Possession of a St. Kitts-Nevis Passport.
- St Kitts and Nevis passport visa-free countries include 100 worldwide.
- The UK and European Union also include in visa-free countries.
- Also, free to reside in St Kitts-Nevis as long as you want to.
- Above all, you can have dual citizenship.
- St Kitts and Nevis passport ranking in on 30th in terms of travel freedom.
- Furthermore, St Kitts and Nevis residency requirement is not a condition of citizenship.
- Fast processing of the application.
- There will be no requirement to travel to St. Kitts-Nevis because it is not the requirement of the application process.
St Kitts Passport Scandal:
Lastly, there was a St Kitts passport scandal. St Kitts and Nevis citizens will not have visa-free access to Canada.