Citizenship By Investment Fast Process For EU & Caribbean
For so many reasons, people seek a second passport. Some seek a second passport for security while some others seek a second passport for luxury and to enjoy the benefits that come with it. Whatever the reasons are, citizenship by investment has become one of the easiest ways of acquiring a second passport. This program makes it possible for a wealthy individual to acquire citizenship of a particular country by donation or investing in the host country. This investment or donation usually includes any of the followings:
- Real estate Investment
- Investment in government bonds
- Investment in government approved business or businesses
- Donating to the government.
This investments usually cost between $50, 000 to $2, 000,000 depending on the country.
First of all, acquiring citizenship through citizenship by investment program actually takes a number of processes as some documents are required for the applicant to be eligible for application. Some of the requirements include:
- A clear criminal record: A foreign national seeking citizenship by investment is required to have a clean criminal record. This document will be certified by the state security agency. This will also show that he does not seek second citizenship because of dubious reasons.
- It requires investment: An investment worth a certain minimum amount is required by the host country before citizen by investment can be considered. The minimum amount is determined by the host country.
- It requires a proof of lawful funding and active participation: The host county demands that the means of funding the investment will be legal and proven to be so and also that the foreign national who seeks a second citizenship will be an active member of his investment in that country; to this effect, it requires the persons knowledgeable about the investment.
Most applications are often denied because the applicant has failed to provide some of the required documents or has not understood the application process well. This is why the aid of an immigration professional is sorted for. At Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm, professional immigration advice is provided by the best immigration lawyer with rich experience in acquiring a second passport of your desired country. When you work with a professional in this field, you save a lot of cost, time and stress because the professional knows exactly what is a need at every stage of the application.
Citizenship by investment 2018
Obtaining a citizenship by investment in 2018 will be a very wise move; because the effect of the hurricane attack has brought a change in the government policy of many countries. After the hurricane attack of 2017, most of the countries who run citizenship by investment program has a need to rebuild the country’s economy and they need money to do so. In other to get more applicants for the program, some of the countries have given discounts to their application cost. Some countries and the discount they offer include:
Grenada: Grenada reduced her investment cost from $200,000 to $150,000.
Antigua and Barbuda: have reduced her investment cost from $200,000 t0 $100,000.
St Kitts & Nevis new program saves both singles and a family of four about $100,000.
If you have the desire to invest in any of this countries, this is the best time to do so because you will be saving a lot of money.
Therefore, TT is noteworthy that the passport of these countries gives you the liberty to travel to over 120 countries and even more (depending on the country you have her passport) with a visa. And this means that you have the liberty to expand your business and enjoy more countries “at will”.
Cheapest citizenship by investment 2018
This might not make a comprehensive list of countries citizenship by investment cost. So, it might not provide a complete knowledge as it requires. The aid of an immigration professional to guide you through the process is needed. While Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm provides you with all the information needed and its professional will guide you through the process of application stage after stage. Nevertheless, here are some of the countries who offer citizenship by investment and what the cost is:
Commonwealth of Dominica = $100,000
Malta = € 900,000
Antigua & Barbuda = $100,000
St Kitts & Nevis = $150,000
Montenegro = € 350,000
Grenada = $150,000
Moldova = €100,000
Cyprus = € 2,000,000
Dominica citizenship by investment is pride as the cheapest citizenship by investment 2018. And Cyprus citizenship by investment is pride the most reliable. For whichever country you desire to invest in and secure their citizenship, there is always a need for a professional. That will help you understand the process better. Saad Ahsan Immigration Law Firm helps you takes care of every process smoothly.
Best citizenship by investment 2018
The best citizenship by investment program can be determine by various factors. This factors may include the cost and the processing time. A number of visa-free countries are not always a factor to consider. So, this is because it is almost pointless having a very long list of visa-free countries in your passport but not having the desired financial liberty. The United States, for example, will not be having it citizens seeking a second passport if visa-free countries are so important. Therefore, 2018 best citizenship by investment is determined by what the country holds for the applicant.
- Cyprus cost € 2,000,000, requires 6 months prior residency and gives citizenship within 4 months.
- St Kitts & Nevis cost $150,000, requires no prior residency and gives citizenship within 4 months.
- Dominica cost $100,000, requires no prior residency and gives citizenship within 2 months.
- Grenada cost $150,000, requires no prior residency and gives citizenship within 2 months
- Antigua & Barbuda cost $100,000, requires only 5 days prior residency and gives citizenship within 3 months.
Finally, these countries top our chart in the 2018 best citizenship by investment. This, however, does not mean that other countries are not good to invest in. our immigration law firm has a first class experience in citizenship by investment application and processing and we will guide you through the process in whichever country you desire.