Canadian Business Immigration
150,000 - 200,000 CAD
Canada Business Immigration
Canada is a country located in North America. It is a neighboring country to the United States of America. Therefore, Canada is a very unique country as it has been one of the countries with heavy immigration in taking in the past few years. Similarly, Canada Immigrant Investor Program is a desirable scheme for people interested to invest in a stable economy with guaranteed returns. Canada created its residency by investment program to attract wealthy individuals to Canada. Accordingly, The program was started for the development of the Canadian economy. Furthermore, the individuals who qualify for the Canada residency requirement get a permanent residence permit in Canada. Also, the Canada residency program grants residency to the investor’s family.
Top Rated By Customers & Immigration Firms With 100% Success Rate.
The country offers a dynamic range of Business/Entrepreneurship Immigration programs
Intra – Company Transferees Canada
Canada is one of the ideal destinations to have a life with your family. A country that is a hub of business opportunities and offers a luxury lifestyle. Canada has the best education, low-cost yet high-quality healthcare, and one of the most prestigious passports in terms of economic and political stability.
Intra Company Transferees (ICT) Canada is a newly launch Business Immigration Opportunity especially for entrepreneurs and businessmen who have an established business that is operating for at least 12 months or more. The ICT program allows business owners and managers to open a branch office of their existing business in Canada. For startup businesses, the initial permit will last for 1 Year and for an established business for 2 years.
Under ICT, the applicants can get a visa extension of 3 – 5 years after the performance evaluation of the business in Canada. This business immigration program is leading to Canada’s Permanent Residency. The program is most suitable for entrepreneurs who want to settle in Canada to gain citizenship in long term.
Who is Eligible?
- Business owners or Senior Managers who can operate their foreign established business branch in Canada.
- The applicant must have an investment of 150,000 – 200,000 CAD to open a branch office in Canada.
- In order to qualify for ICT Business Immigration Canada, the Applicant needs CLB5 language efficiency.
- To get an extension, the company must have an office in Canada and hire at least 1 employee in the first year. The office must be operational.
- The main applicant cannot do any other job while doing business in Canada.
- The processing time is comparatively faster than other business immigration programs.
- The spouse of the main applicant can accompany and be allowed to work in Canada.
- Children can get access to any public school or university for free just like Canadian people.
- The applicant, spouse, and children can get free healthcare until the visa is valid.
- If the business starts to work properly, Applicants can easily get an extension leading to PR.
British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration
Firstly, To be considered eligible, a potential applicant must have a minimum net worth of $300,000 – $600,000. It is able to make a minimum investment of $100,000 – $200,000. And above all, the Applicant must have 2 years of business ownership or 3 years of experience as a business manager.
New Brunswick – PNP Investor program
Although, The program requires an interested candidate to have a net worth of $ 600,000 ($ 300,000 must be a liquid asset). In addition, Other requirements include an investment of a minimum of $250,000 for candidates age between 22-55. Similarly, a minimum of 14 years of education and business ownership experience of 3 years of managerial level experience of 5 years is a must.
Accordingly, to be considered eligible for Saskatchewan immigration a potential applicant must have a minimum net worth of $300,000 or $500,000. Applicant must be under 40 years of age, must have 3 years of farm ownership/ farm management experience. Although, This immigration allows direct PR to successful applicants.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
In conclusion, to qualify under this program an individual must have a GTA of $400,000 – $800,000. Similarly, Applicant must be able to make a minimum investment of $200,000- $600,000 along with 2-3 years of managerial experience with a language score of CLB 5. Moreover, It allows a direct work permit for the candidate.