Subclass 476 Skilled Recognize Graduate Visa
Skilled Immigration for Australia is one of the most popular and easy ways to move to Australia in minimum duration. If you are a skilled professional, you must consider this option for your bright future.
Skilled Immigration for Australia
Nothing can be more interesting for a fresh engineering graduate than getting a work opportunity in a nation that is known for the best culture, finest wages, and exclusive requirements of living. Furthermore, a standout amongst the most prominent pathways that offer this open door is Australia’s Skilled recognized graduate visa.
- Age must not be over 31 years
- You must not be a primary holder of this visa or subclass 485 visas.
- Must satisfy character and health requirements
- Must be having eligible engineering education
- Must meet English language requirements.
Any of these degrees is required which should be rewarded in last 2 years before applying for this visa:
- Bachelors degree
- Masters degree
- Doctoral degree
- Postgraduate diploma
Disciplines Your Degree Must include to qualify for Skilled Immigration for Australia
- Mechanical, production, and plant engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Mining and material engineering
Health & Character Requirements
Although they are not same for all the cases but you should meet the specific health necessities and character requirements depending on the factors:
- Your nation of citizenship
- Visit of any another nation and length of staying there in the most recent five years
- Individual conditions
- You may be asked to provide a police certificate or military certificate showing no criminal offenses against
- How long you plan to stay in Australia
- Complete form for character assessment
- Expected behavior in Australia
- A letter from your employer is required showing your good behavior
Unless you hold a valid passport for the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, or New Zealand, you need to provide the evidence of English proficiency with:
A total band score of overall 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Processing Fee and Time
- Processing fee- AUD 375
- Additional charge for an applicant under 18 or applicant over 18
Duration of Visa
This visa duration is of 18 months and provides a chance for fresh graduate engineers to get work experience in Australia.
The estimated processing time for 90% of cases is around 9 months however it may vary according to the case.