Australia Business Immigration
Businesses all over the world need globalization in order to expand their market and of course, their income as well. Australia, on the other hand, provides a favorable economy to incubate any business and grow it. Australia business immigration is a program that allows the business owner, investors and managers to establish, invest in or manage an existing business in Australia while living there. Basically, under this program, an investor business owner or manager who seeks a permanent residency in Australia is been given a “Business skills (provisional) visa which he will have to operate with for a period of four years while fulfilling the requirements for permanent residency. Australian business immigration program offers visa for 5 categories of people which includes: Business Owner, Investment Linked, Significant Investor, Premium Investor, and Entrepreneur.
Business investment visa Australia
The visa offers permanent residency to its holder. Business investment visa for Australia is offered to an individual who is a holder of the investor (provisional) (subclass 126) visa and has maintained an investment work AUD 1,500,000 in Australia for a period of four years. Business investment visa demands a number of things (requirements) and comes with a lot of benefits too.
Here are some of the requirements for Australia business investment visa:
- Own and maintain an investment worth AUD 1,500,000 in Australia for a minimum period of 4 years.
- Be a primary holder of the investor (provisional) (subclass 126) visa
- Play an active participatory role in your investment
- Meet the health requirements
- Do not engage in any unacceptable investment or business.
Some of the benefits include:
- Australia permanent residency
- You can easily apply for citizenship
- Access Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Sponsor permanent residency for eligible relatives.
Business owner visa Australia
This is a permanent residency visa offer to people who own business or businesses in Australia. However, the applicant will have to be a holder of: Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 160), Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 161), Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162), State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 163), State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 164), or State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165) and has held the visa for a total of 1 year at least within the last 2 year before the visa application. This is only the leading criterion, however, there are other requirements that make an applicant eligible to apply and they include:
- A net asset of AUD 100,000 at least for a period of 1 year at least before the time of application
- A business of least AUD 300,000 turnover within the last 1 year before the application
- employing at least 2 full-time employees who are Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or New Zealand passport holders and who are not members of your family unit within the last 1 year before the application
- A personal and business net value of at least AUD 250,000 in the last 1 year before application.
Investment migration to Australia
Eligibility for this program requires the following:
- Must be above 18 years and within 55 years of age
- Must possess asset or assets worth AUD$ 2.25 million for 2 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply or at least AUD$ 5 million that have been legally acquired
- Must make an investment worth AUD$ 1.5 million into a state or territory government bond for 4 years or at least AUD$ 5 million in complying investments for the life of your provisional visa
- Must score up to 65 points in the test
- Must have at least 3 years of direct involvement in eligible investment
- Must be nominated by a State or Territory government agency
- Must be able to speak the English language basically.
Business visa Australia cost
The cost for Australia business visa is categorized into two segments since the visa program is actually of two categories namely, subclass 188 – business innovation stream (provisional) and the subclass 132 – business talent (permanent).
- Cost for subclass 188 – business innovation stream (provisional): main applicant= $4,875, Additional applicant Charge above 18 years = $2,440 (each), Additional applicant Charge under 18 years = $1,220 (each).
- Cost for subclass 132 – business talent (permanent): main applicant = $7,130, Additional applicant Charge above 18 years = $3,565 (each), Additional applicant Charge under 18 years = $1,780 (each).
How much to invest in Australia to get PR
There is no specific investment for all visa type. However, some amount has to be invested in Australia before a permanent residency is issued and it ranges from AUD 250,000 to AUD 5,000,000. This is why it is advisable to implore the aim of a professional like said law firm while going through this process.
Because of Australian good economy, its ability to incubate new businesses and the benefit of Austrian citizenship, there has been an increase in the number of people who apply to migrate to the country. Many people always apply for Australian migration but only a few people actually get the opportunity to migrate. This is because the migration process and the Australian immigration has a number of requirements which an applicant must reach before a visa will be granted. This requirement and its process are quite rigorous and applicant gets either hooked on the way or is not aware of a particular requirement which turns out to be very essential. Only an experienced professional can provide the accurate rundown of the requirements and the procedure in order to achieve your aim. Saad Ahsan Law Firm provides such professionals and makes your Australian visa process easy and faster.